Monday 17 September 2018

JUGGLING WITH THE SHOT PUT IMPLEMENT

Since 2014, I spend my summers in beautiful kefalonia island of the Ionian sea, where I run a small touristic accommodation business. I stay there for about four months and with exception the one month that the whole family gets in the island for holidays, I get up every morning to have a workout at the Vrahinari bay beach, witch is a 2 minutes walking distance from our place. I do many different routines but one of them is juggling with the shot put implement trying to fill a half of a hour time repeating the moves you see at the video. Sometimes I close the routine with a couple of shots, sometimes I don't. The conclusion is always a 5 minutes swimming after all the sweaty exercises. The sensation is really great for all the rest of the day.